Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We are located at 158 West 72nd Street between Amsterdam & Columbus avenues next to Acker Merrill Wines and opposite Tip Top Shoes (on the 2nd floor above Seven’s Grill).
Where can I park?
Parking is occasionally available on the street in front of the Triad at 2 hour Muni-meters (currently 25 cents per 10 minutes).
Parking lots in the area:
1. On Amsterdam Ave. between 75th & 76th Street on the West Side of the block.
2. On 72nd Street between Columbus & Central Park West on the North Side of the street (near the Dakota Apartment Building).
3. On 71st Street between Broadway & West End Avenue on the South Side of the Street (near McDonalds).
*We do not have any special rates with any of the above parking lots.
What Public Transit routes are near the Triad
Trains: The 1, 2 and 3 trains as well as the B & C lines are stop at 72nd Street and are within easy walking distance
Bus: The M72 Crosstown Bus stops at 72nd St. & Broadway
Are you handicapped accessible?
Are all ages admitted for show?
Yes – we are a performance space and all ages are admitted.
To purchase alcoholic beverages patrons must be 21 years of age.
We have juice, sodas and bottled water for patrons under 21.
How do I purchase tickets for a show or make a reservation?
Tickets and reservations can be made by clicking the reservation / ticket icon on the tool bar.
We use Brown Paper Tickets for reservations and ticket purchases.
Do you serve food?
We do not serve food but there are some excellent restaurants near Triad including the ones listed below.
THE DAKOTA BAR is Jennifer Klein’s newest venue adorning the central corner of West 72nd Street and Columbus Avenue,,, Jennifer’s full eclectic food menu served from noon to past midnight will stir your every taste; and her extensive wine list, craft beer, and innovative fresh seasonal cocktails will swirl your senses. http://thedakotabar.com/
- Sevens Turkish Grill (Mediterranean) – Delicious homemade specialites… Kebabs to Pides, all freshly prepared on the premises. (Hint: Their Zuccini Pancakes are great, too!). Conveniently located directly below Stage 72 / The Triad, at 158 West 72nd St. 212-724-4700 - seventurkishgrill.com
- La Boite en Bois - a quaint & romantic French restaurant at the heart of the Upper West Side: 75 West 65th St. (212) 874-2705
Bring Proof of attending Jacques Brel Returns at Stage 72 / Triad to receive a free desert with your Main Course.
Cafe Luxembourg (French Bistro) 200 West 70th St. 212-873-7411, cafeluxembourg.co
Sambuca (Family Style Italian) 20 West 72nd St. 212-787-5656, sambucanyc.com
What hotels are near the Triad?
- Beacon Hotel, 2130 Broadway @ 75th St. beaconhotel.com
- Lucerne Hotel, 201 West 79th St. thelucernehotel.com
- On the Avenue Hotel, 222 West 77th St. ontheave-nyc.com
- Empire Hotel, 44 West 63rd Street, empirehotelnyc.com
What are your drink prices?
Most drinks are priced between $7 – $12
What kind of beverages do you serve?
We have a full bar, Beer, Wine, Mixed Drinks, Cocktails, Martini’s, Soda, Juice, Bottled Water & Coffee
How do I book a Show or a Private Party?
Call or Email: Peter Martin 212-877-7176 or email@example.com
If I purchase a ticket or reserve a ticket where will I be seated?
For most shows seating is assigned upon arrival. Occasionally a show may have reserved seating.
Since our capacity is 130, almost all seats provide good site lines.
Do you have a Dress Code?
The dress code is casual
What days of the week and hours are you Open?
Most shows are in the evening at 7pm and or 9pm / 9:30pm. Occasionally we may also have matinee’s on the weekends.
We frequently have shows 7 days of the week. We are not open when there is no show performing.